The IEEE International Symposium on High Performance Computer Architecture (HPCA) provides a high-quality forum for scientists and engineers to present their latest research findings in this rapidly changing field. Authors are invited to submit papers on all aspects of high-performance computer architecture. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
• Processor, cache, and memory architectures
• Parallel computer architectures
• Multicore architectures
• Impact of technology on architecture
• Power-efficient architectures and techniques
• Dependable/secure architectures
• High-performance I/O systems
• Embedded and reconfigurable architectures
• Interconnect and network interface architectures
• Architectures for cloud-based HPC and data centers
• Innovative hardware/software trade-offs
• Impact of compilers and system software on architecture
• Performance modeling and evaluation
• Architectures for emerging technology and applications
Authors should submit an abstract by Friday, September 5, 2014, 11:59 PM CET. They should submit the full version of the paper by Friday, September 12, 2014, 11:59 PM CET. No extensions will be granted. The full version should be a PDF file that follows the submission guidelines available at the conference website. Papers should be submitted for double-blind review. We anticipate selecting a Best Paper award. All papers will be evaluated based on their novelty, fundamental insight, experimental evaluation, and potential for long-term impact; new-idea papers are encouraged. Submission issues should be directed to the program chair at <Lieven.Eeckhout@UGent.be>.
Accepted regular papers will be published in the conference proceedings distributed to conference attendees. Papers will also be uploaded to IEEE Xplore.
• Abstract deadline: September 5, 2014, 11:59 PM PDT
• Paper deadline: September 12, 2014, 11:59 PM PDT
• Rebuttal: October 27-29, 2014
• Notification of paper outcome: November 10, 2014
• Final reviews and comments sent out: November 13, 2014
Sponsored by the IEEE Computer Society TC on Computer Architecture (TCCA).