Camera ready due date is January 5, 2015.
Please follow all instructions closely. Failure to comply with formatting guidelines could result in delays in your paper appearing in IEEExplore and/or additional processing fees.
Copyright Form Instructions:
- An IEEE copyright form is required for all camera-ready submissions. Details of IEEE’s policy on copyright may be found on the IEEE website: http://www.ieee.org/publications_standards/publications/rights/copyrightmain.html#sect3
- On this page, you can find the IEEE Copyright form (PDF, Doc, and HTML) below ‘Viewable and printable versions of the IEEE Copyright Form’.
- Print and complete the IEEE Copyright form.
- When complete, scan it and email your copyright form to hankhoffmann at cs dot uchicago dot edu — please use the subject “HPCA 2015 Copyright form”
Camera Ready Formatting Instructions:
- Authors are limited to 11 pages for the final version of their papers (including references). However, up to two additional pages may be purchased (for a total of 13). The fee for extra pages must be paid along with registration, $125 for each page.
- Papers should be formatted in the IEEE two column conference style for “letter” size paper. LaTeX and MS Word Doc templates. Compliant templates are available here: http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
- The camera-ready PDF, however you produce it, must have embedded fonts to be compatible with IEEE Xplore formatting.
- When you generate your PDF file with PDF distiller please change the settings to insure your paper meets IEEE PDF specifications. Basic PDF distiller settings MUST be changed to:
- Acrobat 4.0 compatibility,
- ALL graphics at least 300 dpi resolution (higher if preferred),
- ALL fonts MUST be embedded and subset,
- Postscript settings DO NOT override distiller settings,
- Page size is 612.0 x 792.0 points (8.5″ x 11″).
Camera Ready Submission Process:
- Please ensure that all formatting guidelines are followed strictly.
- Please attach the pdf in an email to hankhoffmann at cs dot uchicago dot edu
- Please use the subject “HPCA 2015 camera ready paper”
- The body of the email should just be the title of the paper.